So here's our 4th in pictures...mostly! We kicked the morning off with a pancake breakfast, well, everyone but me. I had to work a couple of hours in the morning. We did a little shopping, plenty of lounging, grilling out (food was amazing, thanks Eric & Mom!) The family also celebrated Stephanie's 20th birthday with cake and presents. Yay! The night ended with us being surrounded by fireworks! Happy 4th!
*Just realized that I didn't get any pics of Gracie Girl in her festive outfit....
**Just in case you were wondering...we have a serial killer on the loose in our area. I asked Eric tonight if he locked the back door. He answered yes and went to bed...around 12:30am I wandered downstairs to find a door that was very much left unlocked. oh boy...
3 comments:
I love the picture of you and Steph, it was very noisy outside. The boys were having way to much fun with the fireworks. And, Don't worry about Eric leaving the door unlocked. Serial killers like a challenge. Eric didn't give him a challenge. So, Y'all were safe, thanks to Eric!
Sounds like your day was great. I'm jealous of your sparklers.
looks like fun! i was wondering your freak-out level about the serial killer. dont worry, you'll be safe. plus, you'll be in utah soon, and they'll catch him by the time you get home.
Post a Comment