I give you 20 reasons why Steph is the coolest!
1. She always has her nails painted and they usually look amazing!
2. Stephanie is not afraid of color...clothes, nails, accessories, they are all bold.
3. She is super smart!
4. She puts others before herself.
5. She bites her tongue when she concentrates or is angry.
6. Stephanie is very diligent about reading her scriptures everyday!
7. Stephanie is an amazing aunt, I think she loves Sarah Grace like her own!
8. She is stubborn and although its annoying, I think its a wonderful trait.
9. Steph lets me boss her around!
10. She is absolutely gorgeous and doesn't see it at all. Really Steph? Are you blind?
11. She is quick witted and calls you out when you are being dumb!
12. Stephanie has the BEST shoes...I love her pumps and her calves always look great in them.
13. She has adorable curly hair and a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks.
14. She is always willing to do whatever crazy or stupid thing I have conjured up in my head.
15. She is very protective of her family and would do anything for them!
16. Stephanie is loyal to her friends and always sees the positive in people!
17. She is my other half (the better half would be Eric) even though we can be opposites in some ways...I need her!
18. She is going to be an excellent wife and mother someday.
19. Stephanie could eat cereal 3 times a day if you let her!
20. Stephanie is the greatest sister anyone could ask for and I love her dearly!
Happy Birthday Stephanie, sorry we couldn't be there to party with you tonight!
3 comments:
You forgot to do 21 Steph has the best big sister in the world! And, I'm blessed with the best daughters in the world. I love you both!
Yeah they are pretty dang good! I would like to think it was because they have a wonderful Aunt Nanni! Right? Just kidding! Happy birthday Steph we love you!
That's a cute idea. You do have one cute sister. I'm glad you guys are so close, I think it's great. I hope she had a great b-day.
Post a Comment