You going out? Without the kids? (kids being, SG and Eric, of course) those are gorgeous! Steve says I dont get a mother's day gift cuz i'm not a mother. I told him I'm a mother in training, and all I want is a potted flower to grow. But, alas. The boy just wont budge.
Hope your trip is wonderful. If he has any questions I'm sure I'll only be a phone call away! Nice flowers by the way. Michael and the girls got me a bouquet of mixed flowers. Nice. . .
5 comments:
You going out? Without the kids? (kids being, SG and Eric, of course) those are gorgeous! Steve says I dont get a mother's day gift cuz i'm not a mother. I told him I'm a mother in training, and all I want is a potted flower to grow. But, alas. The boy just wont budge.
Hope your trip is wonderful. If he has any questions I'm sure I'll only be a phone call away! Nice flowers by the way. Michael and the girls got me a bouquet of mixed flowers. Nice. . .
That is so sweet!
I love it when that happens. How sweet. I'm lost, did you go somewhere for the weekend?
That's my boy! They are beautiful.
Love and miss you!
Aunt Nanni
Post a Comment