Voting

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Recent Movie Reviews

Eric & I try to go out on a date a few fridays month or so without Sarah Grace. The last two fridays we have been to the movies.  Since I'm just an expert at movies and reviewing them I decided to make my opinions known. (Just in case you didn't know, that was sarcasm)  So...17 Again, what can I say?  Eric & I both loved it! Yes Eric thought it was really funny & may I say that Zac Efron is simply adorable/very attractive!  I definitely recommend seeing it.  Now, Ghosts of Girlfriends past...totally different story.  Going into the movie I knew Matthew's character is a player, however I didn't realize that the word sex would be used in every sentence.  I think the word was said at least 50 times!  Jennifer Garner was cute as always and I loved her hair in the movie, but it was a flop in our books! Just completely inappropriate, there was a little girl sitting next to us (10ish I would say) and I was so embarrassed for her.  I totally regret seeing it and wasting $16!  Oh Eric did see Wolverine and liked it...    Anyway, those are my thoughts and you may feel differently!

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

I've been wanting to see both of those movies. Thanks for the input, what a good idea.

Katrina said...

i'm not such a fan of zac efron. but, i think i'd see it. esp. if it was funny.