Voting

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Sarah Grace!

Just as a warning, I uploaded over 40 pictures.



















































On January 11th we celebrated my favorite girls birthday. Sarah Grace turned 3! That morning she woke up to pancakes and was able to bake her cakes with Nana. She spent the afternoon decorating her own little cake and eating it. We had a big family party that night and Sarah Grace was spoiled with presents and fun. We had cake, homemade ice cream, played pin the tail on the donkey, and ended the night with sparklers. I can't even begin to express what a wonderful blessing Sarah Grace is to Eric & I. We simply adore her and she makes life so much more fun and worth living. She is the sweetest little thing, but she's filled with just enough spunk to keep us on our toes. We love you Sarah Grace, you're my favorite side kick!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy birthday Sarah Grace! I didn't realize that she is just over a month older than Sophie. We have a 3 yr old birthday on the 21st of this month. Your party looked like fun!

Judy said...

It was fun times. I am so glad we got to come out and share it with all of you.

AdaMandy said...

I think that birthday sounds ideal. Pin the tail, and sparklers. It really doesn't get better than that. Glad she had such a fun day.

Katrina said...

Yay! What a fun day. Some of those pictures are a hoot. Love them.