Voting
Thursday, February 3, 2011
8 years, I guess we're getting old!
On Tuesday Eric & I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Eric was kind enough to make me breakfast in bed. It was a nice way to start off the day. We weren't able to do much celebrating on Tuesday since we both work that day, but we do plan on doing some celebrating this weekend. We're even going to the circus! We're pretty excited about this, Sarah Grace won't stop talking about all of the animals she's going to see. Eric and I were talking the other day about all of the things we've done in the last 8 years and the things we've accomplished. Of course the best thing being Sarah Grace. Its amazing how much joy she brings us, we love being parents and I always get a good laugh watching Eric interact with Sarah Grace. They're hilarious together! Happy 8 years Eric, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful celebration whenever it happens.
Love you all so much.
Happy anniversary! 8 years is awesome, you guys are old. :) I hope your weekend is a lot of fun!
Yay for 8 years. Way to go! Make it a great Anniversary celebration!
Well, I know this is late but Happy Anniversary! Doesn't seem like 8 years ago we went to the Temple. I'm still so thankful for that sweet man that stopped and turned around and invited me to go with you for your endowments. One of my favorite days of my life! Love y'all!
Post a Comment