Out of the blogosphere
Just in case anyone is wondering why I've been absent from the blogging world, I thought I'd give yall a brief explanation. We were at the beach for a family vacation, then we came home and dealt with the unpacking and trying to get back into a routine. A lot of it is laziness on my part, up until a couple of days ago when our modem died. We probably will be without the internet until Monday or even Tuesday. Sad right?
3 comments:
That is a sad event - modems have become a major requirement in our lives. I am glad to hear from you though. I hope your vacation was good other than the sad homecoming.
I'm happy part of the reason you haven't, is cause you're busy with some fun things. Sorry about the modem, that's never good. I can't wait to read updates from you again.
Should of got a PC !
Post a Comment