Voting
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My stress relievers
I know I've been talking a lot about stress recently. Well I've found a few ways to help keep myself calm. I know a couple of weeks ago I had mentioned going to yoga with my sister. I had tried several times in college and didn't really care for it, but I had a blast doing it with my sister! So...every friday I will be going to a private session of yoga, well, private until a couple of my friends start joining me in the weeks to come. I'm really excited, it seriously is a super hard workout, but then end of it is nice and relaxing. I can't wait! I'm also starting a ballet class tomorrow. No, this isn't out of the blue in case yall are thinking that. I danced growing up and loved it. Since I've been back in South Carolina, I've really wanted to start up again. I've called around to several places to try and find adult classes, but no one has offered them. Well, until now. Minus the fact that I'm not exactly flexible anymore and I'm not quite sure how I feel about being in a leotard again (no one wants to be the chunky thing prancing around,) I'm still looking forward to it. So wish me luck tomorrow as I'm leaping across the dance floor! This past friday I went to a local dance store to purchase my attire. Sarah Grace was so excited to see all of the tutus and bright colors. She was begging me for one and although she is old enough to start ballet, I told her she can't start till she uses the big girl potty. I don't think it motivated her. Anyway, I just wanted to post about these two highlights of my week. I'm also hoping that they may help me shed a well needed pound or two. Dang stress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I really think the prancing thing would be good entertainment if caught on video. Good luck with fitting all those new endeavors into your already crazy schedule. Next summer we'll expect a recital for sure.
You are ridiculous! You're not a chunky prancer. I'm jealous about your private yoga sessions. I went to power yoga last night in the Strom and it was packed! Other than that it was a lot like our sessions with Gwen. The yoga class I went to this morning was nice and relaxing. It helped stretch me out. I'm excited to hear about your ballet class!!!
Ballet huh? I'm glad this is something for you to look forward to, because there is no way I'd squeeze myself into a leotard! Props to you Danni! You'll have to let us know how it goes. Glad you found ways to ease the stress. Stress sucks!
Hey! How'd it go?
I think they both sound awesome. Good for you that's great! I hope you enjoy them, especially if they help with stress release.
Post a Comment