Voting

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

I went to the midnight showing of New Moon last night and was not disappointed! I had so much fun even though the theater was chaos with almost every auditorium showing it! The conversations were good, popcorn even better, and yes, I did let out a very quiet gasp when I saw Jacob's eight pack! Wow, I can't even imagine how much that poor kid had to work out to keep his part. Yes, it was different from the book, but I thought they did a pretty darn good job. Oh and Bella looks a million times better. Yay to no blue eye shadow on her! I hope yall venture out to see it soon so I have someone to discuss it with and if anyone wants to see it again, just give me a call!
*Steph couldn't go with me, so it was two of my friends from work and my brother Jacob! haha He loved it though, he's a big fan of Victoria. Can't say I blame him, who wouldn't want amazing red hair! *By the way, it took 40 minutes to get out of the parking lot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We (read I) planned a girls night for tonight and bought tickets a month ago. I'm excited! And even more excited now that I know you liked it!

Stephanie said...

jealous.

Christina said...

I can't wait to see it Friday!!!

The Woods said...

I loved it as well. I think the whole theater let out a collective gasp when Jacob took off his shirt.

AdaMandy said...

I loved it. They did such a better job with everything. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing it again soon.