Voting

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair...

Saturday night my mom, Stephanie, and I along with several other women from our ward went to the Peace Center to see South Pacific! We had so much fun, minus a few of my bathroom breaks! I found myself smiling and laughing throughout the performance, especially when I saw the backside of two men go running across the stage! I think a few of the women were in shock, not me. A butt is a butt right?! I know an eighty something year old woman I met in the bathroom enjoyed it too! Thank you Rachel for giving us this opportunity we truly enjoyed it!

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

I love that musical. I think it'd be fun to go see it live. Sounds like a blast, butts and all.

AdaMandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.