Doesn't it look amazing!? No really I know that sounds silly, but it does. I'm so excited. I'm not going to a midnight showing, but I'll go that weekend. I think it already looks a lot better than the first in how it's made, and possibly the acting.
ok, i'll give you this... jacob is pretty hot! and i dont like jacob! haha hopefully the acting will be better. i gotta tell you though, after midnight movie-ing it for HP 6 i said i wouldnt do it anymore. i'm getting to old. i might take that back when HP 7 comes out (both times). you'll have to let me know how it goes. i'll go see it in theaters eventually.
4 comments:
Doesn't it look amazing!? No really I know that sounds silly, but it does. I'm so excited. I'm not going to a midnight showing, but I'll go that weekend. I think it already looks a lot better than the first in how it's made, and possibly the acting.
I definitely looks more intense! Should be interesting. The lines will be horrendous!
Wish you were here to go with me!!!
ok, i'll give you this... jacob is pretty hot! and i dont like jacob! haha hopefully the acting will be better. i gotta tell you though, after midnight movie-ing it for HP 6 i said i wouldnt do it anymore. i'm getting to old. i might take that back when HP 7 comes out (both times). you'll have to let me know how it goes. i'll go see it in theaters eventually.
Post a Comment