Voting

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's football time

Fall is in the air and it means only one thing to my family...FOOTBALL SEASON! It's now week 2 of college football and we've already watched some great games thus far. We were all so inspired by last weeks games that we decided to play flag football on Labor day. The sunday before was spent making threats and trash talking to each other. (Teams were already determined). Can I just say that no one came through with anything they said...probably for the best too! After two or three hours of running around we were all exhausted and ready to go home. I was sore for about 2 days, I'm still somewhat feeling it now! I totally recommend playing football at least once this fall, you will feel like a better person. Trust me!
*I finally have access to a computer with my pictures! Yay! Eric has been working on a killer paper the last couple of weeks and has spent almost every free second on the comp! It's 12:53 in the morning and I'm pretty sure this post doesn't make sense, but at least I have something new to look at.

3 comments:

Judy said...

At least the papers done and now you can have some fun! Tell Eric to stop trash talking so much - it ties up the phone lines.

AdaMandy said...

I love these pictures. What a fun thing to do.I know nothing about football, I wouldn't be a good team member. What a nice work out though. I bet your family is stoked for football season. Fall is such a nice time of year with fun traditions.

p.s. maybe if you stayed up a little later your gummy worms would start tasting like ribs. HA!

Will said...

That picture of me and Chris Culliver needs to be FRAMED!