Voting

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jakie Bear is 23!

Today is Jacob's birthday. I just wanted to give him a shout out and tell him what a great brother he is and how grateful I am that he puts up with me and all of my bossiness!  Jacob is the kindest, sweetest, most optimistic, and laid back person I know. He only thinks positively about people...seriously, he does not see the flaws in any one at all! How wonderful would that be! Jakie Bear is a very loving uncle and is always so patient with Sarah Grace! I love having him for a brother and I hope your 23rd birthday is full of smiles and hugs! (Jake's favorite)...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW I can not believe that Jakie is 23 and that little Sarah Grace is 1. Oh how the time goes by so fast.. Looks like yall had a blast..