Birthday babies, Gracie & Jakie!
Who wants a kiss?
"Why isn't anyone stopping me?"
Sarah Grace talking on her new "blackberry" Uncle Will gave her...seriously, so cute!
The beloved shirt!
The cherry heart ice I made for the drinks...I think this was a hit! I will definitely make those again! Valentine's maybe?
The birthday babies together eyeing each other's hats!
The Birthday boy...Stephanie stayed up till 2 am making him this birthday crown...isn't he handsome!
Before...
Saturday night my mom & I stayed up making these cute little pom-poms, which are now hanging in her room, they match the bedding/curtains Nana made perfectly!
I wasn't paying attention and my pictures are all out of order, but oh well. Sunday was Gracie's big day, after church we had the family over at our house for lunch and birthday celebrations! We fried up some hotdogs, hamburgers, and had potato salad and beans. So good... after lunch we dove right into the presents. Sarah Grace had so much fun opening her gifts, I think her favorite had to be a shirt that Uncle Jacob gave her, she walked around with it for about 15 minutes and wouldn't put it down. She also had to share the limelight with Uncle Jakie who has his birthday on the 14th...it was kinda a joint party! We saved the best for last....this amazing cake that we had a family friend do, (as a side note she made our wedding cake for our reception in sc) ohhhh, it taste like pure butter rolled in sugar! Sarah Grace tried to attack her candle during her Happy Birthday tune, but had no problems blowing it out. Her and grandma had been practicing that on saturday and she became a pro at it! Eric & I thought she would be shy about her cake, but we were wrong. She delicately picked at the frosting at first and once she realized we weren't stopping her, she dove right now. She just squished the cake over and over and would then rub her fingers together and I believe some even made it to her mouth! A nice warm bath followed at the end of the party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH GRACE!!!
3 comments:
Hurray you did do the cake thing! I was hoping that you'd post pictures! I love her look before she digs in. The hat and grown are a fun idea too. Looks like she had a great day. She's so cute. Happy Late Birthday SG! Hugs and Kisses from aunt Mandy
p.s. I LOVE your new blog picture up top.
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday gracie!! i'm going to try to send a belated birthday gift, when i get a chance. give the little girly a kiss from her aunt and uncle!
Post a Comment