Tonight was the big Dorman/Spartan High game. SHS is our across the town rivals, the week Dorman plays them is usually filled with pep rallies and other fun activities at the schools. Mud slinging and wearing overalls is a must during the week too. (Dorman originally was the school that all of the "farmers"kids went to) So here is a fun picture before the game of Sarah Grace, Will, and his buddy Dillon in there overalls! Sarah Grace is also rocking her baby Nike Shox, you should see how high she can jump in those babies!!We played in the leaves today! Isn't she just precious?! OH how I love her & yes, my 9 month old is walking...mostly!
i love the picture where she's scratching her head, like she's confused. too cute. why didnt that girl have shoes on though? seriously danni. i guess it's probably not as cold there as it is here.
So what is mud slinging? I love the overalls, and I'm a fan of the "farmer" kids schools....seeing is how I went to one. :) Maybe I should know what mud slinging is then? Anyway I love these pictures! I know that I say that about all your pictures, but it's true. The last one is my favorite. I can't believe she's walking. That should be fun, but challenging. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of mobility. I think the bare feet go rather well in the leaf pics by the way.
4 comments:
i love the picture where she's scratching her head, like she's confused. too cute. why didnt that girl have shoes on though? seriously danni. i guess it's probably not as cold there as it is here.
Yeah, we had a couple of weeks where it was actually colder here than it was in Utah, but yesterday it was almost 80! No shoes necessary!
So what is mud slinging? I love the overalls, and I'm a fan of the "farmer" kids schools....seeing is how I went to one. :) Maybe I should know what mud slinging is then? Anyway I love these pictures! I know that I say that about all your pictures, but it's true. The last one is my favorite. I can't believe she's walking. That should be fun, but challenging. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of mobility. I think the bare feet go rather well in the leaf pics by the way.
p.s. every time your song starts it reminds me of the duck tales theme song. Thought that was funny.
Post a Comment