Last home game!
Sarah Grace loved Cole, once he gave her his phone...she was hooked!
Saturday was our last home game of the season. We've had so much fun going down tailgating and just spending time with family before the ball games. It will be nice having our saturdays back and just being able to watch the games on tv, but nothing beats the goosebumps you get right before Carolina comes running out of the tunnel. Even though Sarah Grace is young, I'm so glad she was able to experience the games this year. She obviously won't remember it, but Eric & I have some fun memories to share with her now and tons of pictures. We will have to get her a new cheerleading outfit for next season, you can tell she's totally outgrown her current one! Back to the game...we got to Columbia around 9:00 or just before and had a big breakfast with muffins, sausage,cheese, biscuits, bacon, and fruit. Eric grilled some hotdogs after the game...I love the food. Its the best part of football season! Carolina ended up beating Arkansas and Sarah Grace slept through the first half of the game. The boys will be heading down to Gainesville on saturday to see the Carolina/Florida game. I just hope we don't get slaughtered!!!
3 comments:
It's amazing to me that SG can sleep through all the noise of a football game. Glad the dress made it to the end of the season.
Yeah good food always makes any event ten times better. I don't know about hot dogs....ha, but you can eat all you want. I think it's awesome she does so well at the games and it allows you guys to have that fun family tradition. You will for sure have to get a new outfit, she looks great in it.
Okay Danni, In all of your pictures of your younger sister -- they trip me out with how much you two look alike!
Post a Comment