Dad watching the same game! Maybe we need to bring the tv and dish?!Fireworks after Garcias first touchdown pass!Will watching a game on the neighbors tv. You should see the flat screens that people bring to tailgate with! Yummy burgers Eric cooked and even sacrificed his arm hair for! Thanks Eric!Football time again! Yesterday was a wonderful day for tailgating and SEC football! The weather was absolutely perfect down in Columbia, combine that with Eric's burgers and the rest of the food and we were in tailgating heaven. We had so much fun at the game and Sarah Grace of course was awesome. We always get so many compliments at the games, people love her bows, cheerleading outfit and they are always amazed at how well she sits through the games and handles the noise. She even slept through the 1st quarter last night. The only time I've ever seen her jump was last night when we got trapped by the band marching into the stadium, they were right in front of us and she did alright at first. But when the drum line came around and got stopped by us she nearly jumped out of her skin to get to me! It was extremely loud and I probably would have had my ears covered had my hands not been occupied covering hers! Anyway, we won which always makes for a fun night and we were able to take an old missionary that served in my parents area a few years back. Fun times!
The pictures that you took are perfect. They are so good. Thats so awesome that Sarah Grace does so well at the games muke for a very fun time. I just think that she is a very beautiful little girl, and I just love that cheerleading outfit on her. I hope that I will be able to meet her person some day...Lokke like by the pictures yall all ahd a blast at the game and tailgating. Hope that yall are all doing great.
1 comment:
The pictures that you took are perfect. They are so good. Thats so awesome that Sarah Grace does so well at the games muke for a very fun time. I just think that she is a very beautiful little girl, and I just love that cheerleading outfit on her. I hope that I will be able to meet her person some day...Lokke like by the pictures yall all ahd a blast at the game and tailgating. Hope that yall are all doing great.
Post a Comment