Voting

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Adventures at our house!

Little Gracie is everywhere now! She has got the whole crawling thing figured out and is cruising all through our house. So fun! She also pulls herself up now and is even brave enough to let go sometimes, she usually is only able to stand for a couple of seconds on her own, but thats progress! The other night she decided she would crawl up the side of her toy,  at one point we looked over at her and she had her left leg in the air and was trying to get into it. After a few minutes she was angry when she realized she didn't know how to get back down. Crazy, crazy, fearless daughter of mine! 
Eric also went to a Football game last saturday with my brother and some friends from church. They saw Clemson kill Citadel (unfortunately) and had a ton of fun tailgating and getting fried in the sun! I love football, nothing better if you ask me and I'm so glad that I married a man who loves it just as much as I do and I'm glad that I have a daughter to dress in girly cheerleading outfits to take to the games! I guess she has no choice but to like football! Sarah Grace and her cousin Gabe may be girls, but they will know their sports!!
*She has also added Mama and Ball (baba) to her list of words! 

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Ha yeah a bunch of football fans for daughters. I love that she is all over the place. That seems so crazy she is already trying to stand by herself. That is so fun to see. Watch out she'll be walking soon. :)

Judy said...

Keep that baby on her knees. Walking at 12 months is soon enough!!