Voting

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Football, football, what is better?

You guessed it, more football. It's pretty much all we do during the fall in the south! Love it! Carolina played Wofford this last saturday. Sarah Grace & I went to Will's baseball game that morning while Eric finished up a paper and then we all headed down to tailgate. We actually had a quick pit stop at my sisters apartment which is practically right next to the stadium. We had great food and celebrated my moms and Wills birthdays with cake and cupcakes! It was a fun game with  nice and cooler temperatures. They had a pretty cool half time show too, every year they do a tribute to all of those in the military! Its so neat, so I had to add a picture from that, sorry its kind of blurry! I shake too much apparently!

3 comments:

elise said...

you're so cute!

Katrina said...

i wish i could come down to go to a game. it looks like ya'll have so much fun!

Jennifer said...

Sweet pictures. I wish that my family could be there with yall. We would have so much fun all toghter..