Voting

Friday, May 23, 2008

Huge day for Sarah Grace







































Today was a huge day for Sarah Grace!  This afternoon I laid her down on her stomach for her "tummy" time. She pretty much hates being on her belly, but sometimes she will tolerate it for about 5 minutes or so. Well today when I put her down she almost immediately rolled over!! I was so excited... it was the cutest thing ever! Of course, she hasn't done it since... oh well I guess. In other news, Sarah Grace is now a cousin. She is very excited about this and so are Eric & I! This is our first niece!  I don't want to post any details yet, everyone will have to get those from them, but Gabe is here and we can't wait to meet her in July!

*These pictures are right after she rolled over, she was pretty stoked! I loved the comment Jill, I do think this roll thing was just a tease though!! I guess we will have to see!

**Please don't look at my ugly carpet, its  on the list of things to replace!

No comments: