Voting

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cute brother and darling girl





























I thought I would post a couple of pictures of my younger brother Jacob. Sarah Grace absolutely loves him and smiles like crazy when she sees him. I personally think its because of the facial hair, probably reminds her of daddy. Jacob is so great with her and he is a wonderful brother to me. Usually once a week he stops by when he's not busy and watches her so I can clean the house and take a long shower. I am so grateful for this... I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate him helping me out! What an awesome brother! For that matter, my youngest brother Will is so sweet around her too! Sarah Grace just seems to make everyone fall in love with her! I honestly have people stop me in public and tell me how beautiful she is, kinda makes you feel good! I always say, "I may not look good, but by golly she always will" I was reading on someone else's blog the other day about the "mom syndrome" and how she runs around in jeans and hanes white t-shirts everyday. I was horrified!! Had she somehow stepped into my closet?!!  Don't get me wrong I love good jeans, a t-shirt, and cute flats, but maybe Eric is getting sick of it. This person was also talking about how none of her clothes fit right now due to nursing and her pencil skirts, well she can't quite zip them up yet  and she was ok with that. I for one, totally agree with the tops not fitting due to nursing! Did I really buy tops in an extra small before? Crazy! As far as the pencil skirts though, Oh I will get back into them, and I will look good!! haha, Oh, mine zip, there's just a little extra overflowing at the top!! But I am determined, I will not hold onto  even 1 lb of pregnancy weight!! This has really turned into a random blog, I've been good at those lately! I should probably stop while I am somewhat ahead! Oh, but in other news, Eric starts his "new" job tomorrow only prn though. We are hoping full time by the end of the summer! My sister is also finally home for the summer! Shopping, working out, swimming, movie watching, here we come!!! 


1 comment:

Judy said...

Love the pics. Eric looks like a pretty good daddy. I miss my little girl.
I have been totally killing my eating program. I sometimes think I mentally don't want to lose weight enough to give up all the treats. Hmm wonder what that could mean Dr. Shrink?