Sarah Grace had an awesome play day last thursday. She loves playing with little toys now and is obsessed with cell phones! I guess she just likes the lights and pictures...I don't know. This past monday Sarah Grace woke up and decided she was going to start sitting up on her own. She can only do it for a few minutes without falling over, but I think thats pretty good!! I've been working with her lately on trying to put her arms out when she starts tipping. She's got that figured out, but if she starts tipping backwards, well, she's a goner! Hopefully in the next week or so she will master it. Now rolling over, thats a whole other story....
3 comments:
Only way to teach her the rolling trick is to put her on the floor on her tummy. If she hates it as bad as my little ones she'll try to turn over. Also putting her in the crib where she has more space to roll around will help too.
she just looks different every time i see pictures.
Don't rush the rolling thing! Once they start rolling then you have to watch them like a hawk. Logan isn't even sitting up for very long yet. Way to go Gracie!!
Post a Comment