Voting
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
We have a tradition in my family that on birthdays and Mother's/Father's day, the person being celebrated gets breakfast in bed. I've come very accustomed to this. On Father's Day, I got up early to make breakfast for Eric. Well he decided to save time, he would just get up and help me. I wasn't very happy about this, but I'm secretly glad he did because even with his help I was still late for church. Eric got several fun gifts from us and a chocolate candy bar from church. We grilled out at my parents house and then let my Dad open his gifts. it was a nice and relaxing day and Sarah Grace and I were very happy to have all of Eric's attention. I'm so grateful that Sarah Grace gets to have Eric as a dad. He's wonderful with her and is way more fun then I am. I'm sure she prefers him actually! I'm also grateful for my awesome dad. I can honestly say that I never went without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Father's day to Eric.
Post a Comment