Voting

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nothing really...











These pictures have nothing to do with anything and in fact are old. I felt like I needed to post something though. We've been pretty busy around here and I've been trying to do as much spring cleaning as possible, especially before our trip. I've been trying to organize all of the little nooks and crannies of the house along with creating better schedules that work for us. I've also made a list of projects that we need to complete every month. On the list for April/May, finish the kitchen (the walls are still just primed,) finish foyer (only half the wallpaper is up,) and start our garden (Eric & Sarah Grace started working on it tonight.) We're well on our way as far as my projects go! We're really looking forward to Easter this weekend and have some fun activities planned and I will definitely have my camera out. I feel so lame for not taking pictures recently. I don't know what my deal is! Anyway, things are great here and we're really looking forward to our Utah trip in a couple of weeks!




*I added a few of my new favorite blogs off to the side. The I heart organizing blog is amazing. The family binder is great and I'm so excited to use it now!



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My favorite thing about this post is that you posted it at 11:11.

Unknown said...

I hate that you aren't gonna be able to come up here, but we will get together in Utah. I get there on the 11th and we come home on the 15. That is when International Quilt Market is over. Uncle Jo will come to be with us. why you ask? Because he loves you guys!

AdaMandy said...

I love reading anything on your blog, thanks for posting! I think it's awesome you guys are finishing some of your house projects. That's gotta be rewarding. I really am excited to see you in a few weeks. I can't wait for the girls to play, and I can't wait for the brothers to be brothers.

Travis Laurel said...

Love the new look of the blog. It's cute. So is the picture of Grace in the cart. I can't wait to play with that little girl. Hope she remembers me this time. :)