Voting

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

They say patience is a virtue




I saw this today and thought it was perfect! I'm not the most patient person in the world and I think Heavenly Father is really wanting me to perfect this. I'm starting to learn that it's not always when I want something and that if I sit back and let things just happen, there's always something better in store for me. I'm now patiently waiting. It's fun right?!






*By the way I stole this picture from Matthew Mead. 

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm really needing to work on patience as well. I have a cold that is taking it's time to go away (right at our anniversary!) and it is driving me crazy. And I am waiting not so patiently for your better things to come along too. Let's both petition the Lord to either increase our patience or send those better things along NOW!

Katrina said...

Ainslee tried my patience today with her constant fussy face. I still love her though.
Why is patience so hard to develop?

AdaMandy said...

I think that patience is one of the hardest attributes to learn. Maybe that's why it comes with the hardest lessons it seems....

Hang in there, the greatest blessings also seem to come with the trials we face in patience.

In the meantime, text me to get your mind off it and we can ramble about humidity, or yogurt, or the girls. Love you guys!

p.s. I do love that picture. I want to print it off and put it everywhere in my house