Voting

Monday, May 3, 2010

I should pay more attention...

Sarah Grace & I had some shopping to do today so we tried to get an early start. By time we made it over to the grocery store she was bored out of her mind and to be honest I don't blame her. I put her in one of the buggies that have the car on the front end, you know, the kind where they pretend to drive but you really can't see them... Well she was kind of being fussy and begging for cheese and that sort of thing. After about ten minutes of walking around she had calmed herself down and I thought, "good, she's entertaining herself." When we got to the checkout lane I was struggling to maneuver the huge buggy and I just happened to glance down at her. Oh geez....I should have looked down much sooner. Not only had she taken her shoes off, but she was sitting there without her diaper. Yes folks, she took her diaper off, luckily she left it in the buggy. I was scurrying trying to cover her up, before anyone noticed and then as soon as I finished checking out I darted to my car where I had to redress her. I'm telling you, I don't know what to do with the girl. I don't think she is quite ready to be potty trained and we really want to wait until after our Utah trip. I can't have my kid stripping in public though either...

4 comments:

Judy said...

Put her in overalls. It would be really hard it get the diaper off!

Katrina/Steve said...

HAHA!!! That is quite hilarious.
-Trina

AdaMandy said...

Oh my goodness! I was expecting her to have escaped or something. It made it sound like it would end that way. I laughed my butt off! You poor thing, I think I'd be mortified. It is a funny thing to laugh about later. (hopefully)

Jennifer said...

That's pretty funny I can't believe the things kids will do. Just be thankful that it was a clean diaper. Love ya