Voting

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

26 is looking pretty good!














Meet Tuck, the Birthday turtle!

Yesterday I entered my late-ish twenties! I had such an awesome day! I woke up to Krispy Kreme donuts and Diet Dr. Pepper....it was heavenly! Eric said that he always makes me breakfast, so he wanted to mix it up a bit, I think he did a great job! After breakfast we spent some time working in our garden and sprucing up our patio. Eric & Sarah Grace took me out for my favorite for lunch...Mexican. So yummy! We all were dying for a nap after that and got in a few good hours. We had birthday hot dogs at my parents house, along with cake and ice cream. (My actual birthday dinner was sunday night, we had porkchops and applesauce!) I was showered with gifts and lots of love. Thanks everyone for the surprises, phone calls, and messages!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glad you had a good B-day. We had fun putting it together for you. Sarah Grace was so CUTE with the turtle. If she doesn't kill Tuck I think they could be real good friends!!! Oh, and that one picture of You and Sarah grace side by side. Y'all look just alike. Too cute!!! Love you !!!

AdaMandy said...

Oh I am so glad that you had a good birthday! Sorry we struggle. We just love you and want you to know it. I love the pictures, they are great, and the turtle is so little!

Snyderville Relief Society said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you had a great day! I hope we can see you guys when you come to Utah!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!