Lemonades...so yummy!
Have yall tried these yet? Oh my, its like eating a little piece of heaven. Eric & I bought some saturday night and between us and my family the box was empty the next morning. Yes, they are that delicious. If you like lemon flavored cookies you should definitely try these, they even have a yummy layer of frosting on the bottom. In other news, I tried loading all of my beach pictures and our internet is running super slow tonight. Therefore we are still beachless on this blog.
5 comments:
i'm a samoas fan myself. i like the carmel. ymm!!
Thin mints for me - though Samoas are a close second. I'll have to give those lemon ones a try sometime.
I agree the lemon ones are way yummy. I haven't had them in a few years. I need to pick some up. The frosting part on the bottom is what makes them great. Mmmmm
Yikes, i'm disappointed with your choice of Girl Scout cookies.
Thanks Steph, but don't knock them until you try them. I will have to say that Thin Mints are my favorite, but these are a very close second!
Post a Comment