Voting

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My daughter used a bright red crayon to color on my cream couch tonight. Eric and I were having a two minute conversation in the kitchen when she decided to draw a circle (and color it in) along with some long lines around it on the couch. Thankfully it came out, had it not I probably would have said a long list of bad words. .....I love how artistic my girl is.....

4 comments:

Judy said...

She is very creative! Not as bad as chocolate syrup down the carpet!Just ask Kayla H. where's the picture of the quilt on the bed? I need to see it asap.

Katrina said...

microfiber? they say everything comes out of that, but my grey marker didnt...

lindaharper said...

Just wait, Danni, it will get worse as she gets bigger! Keep a sense of humor!

AdaMandy said...

Man i feel like I'm always trying to get crayon, marker, and whatever else she can come up with off EVERYTHING. I'm glad you got it off. That's when it happens is when you turn around for two seconds.