An evening at the Park!
During Sarah Grace's walking adventures she kept finding things and picking them up, well I'm hoping they were just dirt clumps and not something else, but she finally settled on this tiny stick and refused to let it go! She held onto for a good twenty minutes until she finally dropped it! Such a funny little girl!
I really wish I could be one of those bloggers who only post one picture that truly captures the essence of what they are describing. But I'm totally not, I will forever be a blogger who needs to put up a million pictures so every last detail is seen! Call me crazy...or indecisive I guess! Eric watched Sarah Grace this morning while I worked my 4 hour shift at the vet clinic. I got home a little after 1 and Gracie was napping, within two minutes I was in bed with her. Honestly there are very few things I would rather do then snuggle in bed with her! A couple hours later we finally decided to get up and head to a park not to terribly far from us. I had never been before and was really looking forward to it. The park has a few good walking trails, beautiful flowers, cafes set up around for fun dining, an amazing bridge, and beautiful little water falls. We found a comfy grassy area and let Sarah Grace walk around for a bit. She was pretty excited over the ducks and a basset hound that was out for a stroll. I of course, didn't even think about bringing bread for the little duckies, but we will definitely be back to feed them when it warms up again. Eric took Sarah Grace to the waters edge just to "look", next thing you know she is trying to run in it. She actually somewhat threw a "tantrum" when her Daddy wouldn't let her go in! Go figure! It was a lot of fun to actually get outside and be able to walk around, afterwards Eric took us out for dinner where I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in Mexican food. I honestly can't refrain when I see those chips and salsa. Hopefully someday I will learn!
6 comments:
I hope you never figure out how to post with one picture, Sarah Grace is way to cute to only post one picture, I love to see them all.
Adam
Your pictures look great. I am jealous of the flowers, there aren't any here yet. That park looks like a nice place. Gracie's hat makes her eyes stand out and look so beautiful.
Thanks for droppin a line! Blogging is pretty dang fun. ahahaha I can only image what treasures you have. Good times, your little girl is beyond cute.
I bet if you had some bread with you Sarah Grace would have been able to get those ducks close enough to give them one of her big hugs and kisses. So,maybe it was a good thing you didn't have bread with you. I'm sure Sarah Grace didn't realize she could have fun outside without being at a ballpark. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
too cute. and i'm with adrok. those pictures are gorgeous. she's a gem. i wish we had flowers. we're not even close there yet. still trying to melt the snow.
Danni I can't believe how big Sarah Grace is getting.. She is such a beautiful baby..When are yall going to be here? I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment