Since CJ has been here, we have been trying to show him a little bit of the Upstate. We really wanted to head down to the beautiful coast, but we haven't had the time. Instead, we've had two days of fun, greasy food, hiking, and tours. We took CJ to the infamous Beacon today where he got a Chicken sandwich A-plenty! If any of you ever wandered what a-plenty looked like, see above pictures! A pile of heartburn waiting to happen. Yummy! Eric has taken him to the gorgeous Smoky Mountains and I think that they got a pretty good hike in there. CJ commented about how green & lush our mountains are. Very different from the Utah mountains he has grown accustomed too! You don't have the awe factor with the mountains on the East coast, but they sure are beautiful in the fall with all of their colors! We are having a blast with him here and are heading to Paramounts Carowinds tomorrow. Should be fun! ... I hope we survive the heat!
Far out you are going to need to do more than one hike to make up for that amount of food, thats crazy but i bet totally worth it. Enjoy your trip Frag it looks like tons of fun!! I'm jealous.
3 comments:
Far out you are going to need to do more than one hike to make up for that amount of food, thats crazy but i bet totally worth it. Enjoy your trip Frag it looks like tons of fun!! I'm jealous.
I love how much both of your families dote on your daughter! So cute. Must be so fun to have CJ there!!
wow, that looks like something i'd regret later! somehow i missed eating at the beacon.
Post a Comment