Voting

Monday, June 23, 2008

College World Series



*Top picture:Fresno State
*Bottom picture:Georgia Bulldogs

Tonight is a big night for college baseball fans everywhere! The Championship series starts tonight with the Georgia Bulldogs playing the Fresno State Bulldogs. Of course, we are die hard Carolina fans down this way, but we are pulling for our fellow SEC buddies, Georgia. I think I've mentioned before how much Sarah Grace loves baseball, when she starts crying we just flip on a game, she must find it relaxing or something. I think its all she knows, she has probably been to more baseball games in the last 5 months than most people have in their lifetime! The girl loves baseball, what can I say?! So she is just as ready as I am to watch the games! In honor of the College World Series I added two new baseball songs to my playlist, enjoy! Go Dawgs!

No comments: