Voting

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Valentine Girl

February 14th was a very special day for Sarah Grace.
It was her first Valentines Day.  The day started out pretty good, she was served breakfast in bed, had plenty of cuddling time, and even got a few kisses. She then received a morning bath, which is a favorite past time of hers.  Skip ahead a few hours and feedings and we find pretty miss valentine has left a lovely wet surprise in her cute outfit.  No big deal, we still had the pink socks with the red festive ruffle.  I quickly then dressed her in a different solid pink outfit.  Skip ahead a few hours and I was changing her diaper.  Something distracted me and before I knew it she had a lovely stream of urine hitting her socks.  Now that is talent!  Eric and I have decided that this child does not appreciate the holiday!

1 comment: