Voting

Sunday, December 16, 2007



We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy over the past few weeks and I have neglected my blog because of it. I've had Young Women in Excellence, the ward Christmas party, and now New Beginnings to plan. I don't think I fully realized how time consuming young womens would be when I was first called. On top of all of that, we found out that Eric got accepted into the graduate program at Clemson. We are absolutely thrilled and I am so proud of Eric. The only downside is he starts January 9th, the baby is due the 18th, and he is moving over to a different department at work. The boy has some major changing going on!! If anyone can handle it though, its Eric. We also celebrated Erics 27th birthday yesterday, a good portion of it was spent at the hospital in our birthing class. I don't think I have ever seen him so anxious. But overall I think he had a good day once we got to the presents and cake.
These are just a few pictures of us and the Christmas tree, isn't Eric just too cute!! The second one is my abdomen, I HATE pictures like this, but I figured since so many of yall don't get to see me, I would give you the opportunity. So, this is the belly with a few more weeks to go, I think half the baby is in there and the other half of the baby is somewhere in my face. Its so unfair!! haha So please take the time to poke fun of me now, because the working out is going to start as soon as I get the ok from the doctor!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

You are cute even with a little roundness to your face. And thanks for the belly picture. It's nice to know there really is a baby growing big enough to come out in only a month!! Love you, Mom Fluke

Katrina said...

I'm so excited for you guys. And I'm glad you posted some pictures, it makes it more real for us over on the west side. Its so crazy you guys are having a baby!! We're stoked though. Love you!